Wii U

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Elijahboo7, Mar 11, 2013.

Do you think the Wii U is worth $299.99?

1. Wii U is Terrible, Not Worth it

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Wii U is Great, I Love It

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. BEST CONSOLE EVER

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Kinda Good

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  5. I Don't Know...

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Elijahboo7

Elijahboo7 New Member

I got a new wii u and I'm not sure it's what it's all cracked up to be.  I mean I love other nintendo games, but come on the wii u is not that great

2. Sl0pE

Sl0pE Retired Retired

83%
    i dont have anything better than a nintendo ds other than my kindle. but the wii u is just an overly priced big screened gameboy. its not worth it. sorry.

3. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    Really?  Simply an "Overly priced big screened gameboy" ?  First off, let me correct you on a few things.  Gameboy = Lack of Backlighting/Touch capabilites/camera/circlepad, etc.  If anything, it's an overpriced 3DS, which it really isn't, cause the screens about 5 times larger, there's a Skype-Type of video-chat system built into it, it can be played on the TV without an added converter to the television, and it does DVR.  Sorry, but to me, it seems like there's A LOT more to it than being simply an "overly priced big screened gameboy"

p.s.  I've lived through many ages of the different types of gameboy and WiiU is NOTHING like it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
  4. Xin

Xin New Member

It's a pretty nice piece of engineering, though I haven't gotten the chance to actually play one yet.

Looks neat though. 

5. gummybearking09

gummybearking09 New Member

6. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

from what i saw i dont like the looks of it and also i prefur to play the n64 and super nintendo but saddly dont have them anymore

7. SupriseItsEthan

SupriseItsEthan New Member

I don't know. I really don't think its as portable as I thought it would be. I wasn't a huge fan, but yet, I never got some hands on time with it.

8. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    It's not that bad, I'm happy you can watch YouTube on my tv cause of it. :3

9. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

93%
    I think it's cool how the console allows you to play with just the pad and how it can still play just Wii games.