What's your Favorite Sour Candy?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Reeselizz, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Even though Sour Patch kids aren't super sour, they're still a little sour :p I really like the berry and tropical kind. Although the Tropical kind is like, the more you eat the better they taste type. I also love the watermelon kind x3 Another sour candy that isn't very sour, but I still like, are the AirHead Xtreme bite thingys. They're really good even though they have the rainbow wrong... SooOOoo what about you? What's your favorite sour/not really sour candy?

2. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

93%
    I'd have to say black licorice. Even if it isn't "sour" it is bitter and considered sour to most people. But I love it, and really can't get enough. I like good ol' plain black licorice, but I'll really eat any kind. As long as it isn't the Twizzlers type. The more I eat, the better to me it tastes. I only stop when I feel sick and my mom is mad at me for being an idiot and eat half a bag.

I also like the Warheads or Toxic Waste candies. Both start out realllllly sour or bitter and then both get overwhelmingly sweet. I like how it changes, and the bitter part of it isn't even that bad. The sweetness honestly is what makes me a bit sick. Apple Warheads are my favorite, and I'll eat any type of the hard candy Toxic Waste. They can be so bitter that you just want more. I know it isn't for everyone, but it is worth it to see their faces when they first try it.

3. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    I love Warheads, Toxic Wastes (even though they were a let down and I thought that they should be more sour), and X-Treme Sour Candy Strips. Though they aren't a candy, I like just plain lemons, too. :p

4. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

80%
    Call me odd I honestly don't like sour things, so I honestly have no answer to this question

5. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I'm not usually one for bitter or sour things, so I don't have much experience in this area. Warheads and Sour Patch Kids are nice, though.

6. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

93%
  7. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    I'm going to be honest, my favorite candy is Skittles. Like, who doesn't like skittles. They have so many different flavors, I especially like the oranges ones, and the red ones. Do any of ya'll like skittles as much as I do?

8. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

93%
    They aren't sour? o_O