1. Spark...TheOneandonly

Spark...TheOneandonly New Member

As some of you may know, there is a site called Wattpad. It is a site where you upload stories and people comment and vote. It is essentially Youtube for books/stories. So I was thinking, why dont we post our Wattpad profiles on here and people could check them out. So mine is Penguinsrawesome247. A link shall not be provided. Go look yourself. I have three short stories on there: one is completed the other two are being worked on possibly as we speak. So, go check them out if you want. Follow me if you would like and I will follow you back! Oh and this topic can be about Wattpad in general: likes/dislikes etc. Alright, thats my time for you guys today. Post stuff down in the reply section below! Thanks and have a great day/night!

2. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    Pokelover7569 or Haylee Griffith. I have 4 stories out, one is complete. Note: they are all romance stories.

3. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Brighttalon77, I have 30 followers but I kinda quit since I'm very lazy and all my creative juices have been drained.

4. Shkyrka

Shkyrka Well-Known Member

33%
    I mostly use my wattpad to read others stories, and I don't write well except for maybe poems. But here it is: Oakclaw365

5. SparklyOwlz

SparklyOwlz New Member

I am YouCanCallMeSpark

6. Jinnehh

Jinnehh Member

30%