Solar Eclipse 2017

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by BryIsDank, Aug 21, 2017.

1. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    Here's a picture I took of the solar eclipse! Surprisingly I got the best one on Snapchat lol. I also used a filter on this one so it may look miscolored.

IMG_2438.JPG

Feel free to post any pictures you guys got of the eclipse!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    In Ohio we only got 86% of the eclipse so it wasn't a full one, but it was still really cool! I wish I got a photo :(

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    We didn't get a full eclipse in California either, we got like around 50% lol

4. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

20%
    Where I live is about 2 hours away from the line of totality. So my family got about 93% in Tennessee.

5. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    Rhode Island got like maybe 65%? So I got this photo of it at peak partial!
    IMG_20170821_161828.jpg
    I mean you can kinda see the phone I use?? But that's just because I had to take the photo through the Approved Eclipse Glasses™ that I got specifically for this eclipse. And the eclipse in 7 years. Smh guy at gas station, I checked the eclipse route we're not getting totality we're getting 90%, so that's why I'm going to Quebec in 2024 to see the thing.

6. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    Screenshot_20170821-164730.png
    My friend in DC got this. I'm surprised they could because I'm 15 minutes away and I didn't see anything. Right now it's storming. Tisk tisk, Maryland.
    We got about 83% totality but it was too cloudy to see anything.