September Forum Contest!

Discussion in 'Community Contests' started by Reeselizz, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    This months contest will be held from September 9th to the 16th. Results will be announced the 17th.

This months contest is MFGC Ships! You can write and explain your favorite Fallenlight, Toxic, or I guess player ship as long as the other player is okay with it. I give permission for a Reese x Shadow ship :p

Anyways, you can send in your entries once you're finished before or the day of the 16th. Please send me them via either Forum msg or Skype. If you'd like to join, please say so in the comments. ALSO! Please keep these entries appropriate and following Forum/InGame rules. Thanks! Good luck and have fun!

P.S Top 3 Winners receive a $10.00 BuyCraft Coupon to use on any of MFGC's servers! And with the last two Contest winners, your prizes are still uh... I don't know like, uh... Coming...? It's complicated but they'll get to you.... Sorry!

2. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
  3. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Of course! Just send in your application via Skype or Forum msg! Good luck and have funnnn!

4. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    yes hello my dude i would like to request that i join this contest

5. Reeselizz

76%
    Yeeee!!

6. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

93%
    Heyyyy! I would like to enter as well please!

7. Reeselizz

76%
    yayay! You're signed up!!

8. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    I'd like to join! Please sign me up :)

9. Reeselizz

76%
    Yay!

10. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

93%
    *GaSp* this is my kind of contest, sign me up pleAaase

11. Reeselizz

76%
    Sure thing!!

12. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Member

80%
    Gracias for signing me up in advance, Sinorita Reese. Sorry. Im taking espanol at school. But Im down for this!

13. Reeselizz

76%
    No problem! Gracias for signing up :p I'm taking espanol at school too!

14. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Member

80%
    Well, i think I'm gonna get a 77 in spanish so plz pray for me xD

• Like Like x 1