Our Question for You!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Reeselizz, Aug 23, 2017.

By Reeselizz on Aug 23, 2017 at 12:38 AM
  1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Hello MyFallenites! The forums have been losing a bit of activity and we want to bring it back! So, we were wondering if there was anything we could do to make the Forums more fun? Yes, I know the forums are already pretty amazing, but there's always room for improvement. Therefore, if you would please tell us what you'd like to see added into the forums that's be awesome! Thanks!!

-Reeselizz

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Reeselizz, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dusktail
      Dusktail
      Sometimes it's hard for me to find things I'm looking for quickly, so maybe you could make it easier to navigate all the 'buttons' somehow? Or make it simpler in a way.

sorryifthisdoesntreallyhelp-
    2. Trem
      Trem
      This helps a lot! Maybe you could explain your answer a bit more? Do you mean it's hard to navigate through the sections of the forums or just in general with the "search" button?
    3. Dusktail
      Dusktail
      I mean't it's hard to navigate through sections of the forums, sorry my answer wasn't very direct.
    4. KadyTheLlama
      KadyTheLlama
      Maybe instant chat-conversation rooms? So like they aren't posts but kinda like the same idea as texting? It would be helpful for those who don't have Skype and all. Just a thought. :D
    5. Peyton c:
      Peyton c:
      This actually sounds really cool, and I'd use it lol
    6. KadyTheLlama
      KadyTheLlama
      ;););)