New Minecraft Series

Discussion in 'MyFallen[TV]' started by NoMansLand, Dec 3, 2016.

1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hi All,

I'm looking at starting a new Minecraft TV series with SEVERAL members.

Recorders

If your computer can run Open Broadcast Software, Please comment below.

FACTIONS

The world will be based off the real world. Each faction needs 5 people.

Each Island nation will need to build up, then your leaders, selected by you as a voted representative or a dictator, your choice, can either goto WAR or lead your island to peace.

Please note: Each island nation can be renamed to what ever you wish. Register below, I will open the server shortly for people to pick their islands.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    Hi Kris, I'd be happy to join for I have a decent mic and recording system. : >

3. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Hello Kris, I'm interested in joining. I also have a decent microphone and I believe the recording system runs on my computer but I have zero experience with any kind of recording software.

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Retired Retired

Bonjour Kris, I don't have any recording software, but I'd like to be a part of this group as well. :,)

5. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    I'd like to take part in this even though i have zero idea if my laptop has a recording system or how to use one xD

6. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    I know im late but I can participate tho I dont have recording software :/

7. fly_in_the

fly_in_the New Member

can i join too, i woud need to use built in sofyware to record my voice tough

8. NoMansLand

63%
    I am still planning on this.

If you are interested in joining and can record: You need Open Broadcast Software

If you are interested in joining and cannot record, but can speak to people: You need Discord.

If you are interested in joining and cannot record, cannot speak to people: You need Minecraft.

I plan to open the server in about 2 weeks.

If you are joining, Please ensure you let me know as there'll be a specific subsection of the forum just for MFTV players.

URL for Discord: https://discord.gg/XFdwG

9. NoMansLand

63%
    Please note: The maximum number of users has been removed.

It will be open 24x7 and available to all, but recording will only happen on a certain day.... so anything done to the server will be quickly shot over as "What happened this week...."

if you are still interested, then Please post below.

10. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Wiki Manager & Corvus In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator Wiki Manager

This sounds exciting! I'd love to take part!
    I currently do not have a broadcasting service on my pc, but I believe that I can get one with help.

11. Lizzy (Breezy!)

Lizzy (Breezy!) Retired Retired

83%
    I'd definitely be interested in playing some sort of part in this.

12. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Toxic InGame Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

58%
    This sounds very interesting, Kris! I'd love to join. I don't have recording sofrware but I DO have Discord.

13. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    I'm still interested… -slowly grins-

14. NoMansLand

63%
    Hi All,

If you're interested in joining you need Discord!! It's free. This will allow voice chat between you and your team and even the diplomat chat. Stay tuned for future updates.

15. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

20%
    I'd be interested in joining. Open broadcaster software works on my computer, and I'll download Discord.

16. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

93%
    I'm interested in joining. I have discord and Open Broadcast Software.

17. NoMansLand

63%
    Extra Details:

There is currently 3 nations:

The Land of the Damned
    England-land
    Borginia

2 more nations are expected.

Upon joining: You will be asked what Nation you wish to join, Please be careful, You will not be able to change to another nation. Sadly this is not going to be reversible as it will lock you into that nation.

Yes you can visit other nations, but you will not be able to join / build on that nation.

There will be a live map of this server too!

18. ThatOneDolphin

ThatOneDolphin Marketing Manager Staff Member Marketing Management In-Game Moderator

33%
    I'd love to join! While I don't believe a recording software can be used on my computer (as it's so slow) I can use Discord, and I have it.

19. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    I can join in. if possible, I'll just download Discord and reinstall OBS, since I used it before at some point in time.