MySupport Issue

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 26, 2017.

By NoMansLand on Aug 26, 2017 at 11:14 AM
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hi All,

Hope you're all doing fantastically tonight.

We have come across a MAJOR issue with MySupport.

How ever this isn't bad enough for the code to be fixed.

The issue is that it will spit out an error when ever a new ticket is created saying "Mail.php Not Found" All this means is that it will not submit an email to us letting us know that there is a new ticket.

How ever as I said it's not worthy to be fixed I am working on the next version which is better, It has Jeho's Seal of Approval 2017 (Which is pretty hard to come by, as is she)

I am actively writing the new code but I have to get the staff side as it's more involved then the user side. Lets put it this way:

User side: 12 files + 13 system files

Staff side: 123 files + 2,319 System files

Why so many? Each file holds functions that then hold the data of what I want it to do, and then Jeho comes along and says "I dont like this, Change this" which requires a new file to be created and re-written, tested then uploaded, then I get the "I dont like this change, the other version was better." and then this happens:

[​IMG]

Don't get me wrong, I love the challenge, but when you face palm so heard you push your own soul out just so you can face palm that too, it's kinda "Hmm what is overwatch like today..."

Now that you have made me go off track, thanks Reese, as I said the email issue isn't a major issue as most staff log into the back panel daily so your tickets will be responded too and we will look after you.

Please stay tuned for a progress update for MySupport's new version, I will need alpha testers and beta testers before it gets pushed to a live version.

Thanks,

Kris
    MySupport Coder
    Technical Support
    Community Manager
    Not The Nicest Guy in the Shed.

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 26, 2017.