GeoGuessr

Discussion in 'Website games' started by Trem, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    GeoGuessr is a fun adventure game. You get dropped somewhere on google maps and you have to guess where you are based on the clues around you. You really have to look around. After you've got a pretty good idea of where you are in the world, you take a guess of where you are by dropping a red pin to that spot in the world. You get more points if you're closer, and less if you're further away.
    This game measures things in kilometers.

It's really fun and I guarantee you'll like it. You can choose different maps to do, such as famous locations or America. You get to do this for five rounds.

If you like adventure or quizzes, then you're a match for this game.

2. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    I used to play this game a ton back in 7th grade with my friends. Whenever someone finishes their work quickly we were able to go on the Chromebook and spend the rest of the class playing Geoguessr. Sometimes we even had competitions, and my friend kept challenging my teacher to a game. The teacher won all the time.

I think one time my friend and the teacher had a bet that if the teacher won a game that country music would be played in class. The teacher won. Country music was played in class. My friend has this fervent hatred for country music.

3. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    That's a really good story :)