Do you prefer Apple or Android?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Trem, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:42 PM.

1. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    With the iPhone X out, I've been hearing this question much more recently.

Apples are very expensive but they have iconic emojis, which I think is cool, even if I don't have a clue on how to use them.
    Androids are very stable and less inexpensive and have cool backgrounds.

I honestly prefer Androids because they're much more reliable than an Apple phone. I believe Apple products are just a display of wealth and I don't really care much for that. I like Androids because they're cheap and okay.

Now, what about you? Which is your favorite?

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I prefer Apple just because idk uhhHhhh I mean, my phone is good for what I use it for and I've never had an android so I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference ???? x3

3. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Android is a better system but I use apple cause the design is nicer and more user friendly, and I'm also too used to it.

iphones are fragile without protection though

4. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I agree, they are pretty fragile.

I guess you're right! As long as it works, it's fine.

5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

80%
    Personally I'm a apple guy, I just find the system much easier to understand than android.